Sunday, April 5, 2009

Homeoprophylaxis

Immunization Information

No one is legally required to get vaccinated. Do your research and make your decision whether to vaccinate or what kind of vaccination schedule that you decide will be best. It is one of the most difficult health decisions to make and it is a decision that should be made, free of pressure from outside perspectives.

Also known as Homeoprophylaxis, this Protocol for Homeopathic Immunization against infectious diseases has been proven to be safe and effective with over 15 years of research.

Homeopathy can help restore health for any problems correlated to vaccinations. Homeopathy helps the immune system which means it helps for auto-immune diseases such as arthritis, Crohnes disease, allergies and eczema. Homeopathy can also help for Autism and Asperger's.

The Homeopathic Immunization Protocol that Access Natural Healing ~Holistic Health Centre~ offers is based on the research done by Dr. Isaac Golden. Here is some information about him and his research findings.

Question:
What made Dr. Isaac Golden interested in researching Homeopathic Immunization (aka HomeoProphylaxis)?

In his own words as seen on http://www.hpathy.com/interviews/isaacgolden.asp

Dr. Isaac – Before I knew what homeopathy was, I used to have my own children vaccinated. Then one was vaccine damaged after having progressively worse reactions to the standard 2, 4 and 6 month vaccines (which were given late). The doctors told me that it definitely didn’t have anything to do with the vaccines, but after the third round, and the worst reaction, I knew that I was not being told the truth.

I then began collecting information about vaccination. The material by the late Professor Robert Mendelsohn was about all that was available here at the time. They still are great references. So I decided to stop vaccinating my children.

Then, when I started studying homeopathy, and read that Hahnemann had used Belladonna to prevent Scarlet Fever (the first use of homeoprophylaxis), I knew I had to take this further. I collected the very few readily available references on this (mainly Hahnemann, Boenninghausen, and Sankaran’s little summary of homeoprophylaxis use). I designed a 5 year program that I and other parents could use instead of the orthodox vaccination schedules.

I kept studying our literature, and found that whilst there were a lot of clinical reports of the effectiveness of HP, there was very little formal research into safety and effectiveness. So I began collecting data from parents using my program, with a determination to eventually provide formal statistical evidence supporting HP as an option to vaccination. That was in 1985/6 – it has been a long journey until now!

Question:
What are the most significant findings of the research?

Dr. Isaac – There is so much that could be said, but I would say that the three most significant findings are:

(1) The consistency of measures of the effectiveness of HP [HomeoProphylaxis] over 200 years, both for long-term and short-term protection – at around 90%. This is a very strong figure, and very consistent with vaccine efficacy. My own data was collected from 1986 to 2004, and vetted by a Professor of Medicine and a medical epidemiologist during my Swinburne research. So it means we can offer people a safe alternative with a demonstrated effectiveness.
(2) Evaluation of the overall safety of long-term HP was an important new aspect of my Doctoral research at Swinburne University from 2000 to 2004, and the results were excellent. Some of my colleagues had quite reasonably questioned whether the use of my long-term program could cause any weakening of the Vital Force over time, and the data unambiguously said “no” to that question. It further showed that my long-term HP program was associated with an improvement in general well being– a result that pleased, but also surprised me to some extent.
(3) How damaging vaccination is over the long-term. Once again, the results are unambiguous, and are fully consistent with the very few long-term studies of the impact of vaccination on overall wellness. The fact that the orthodox community has done so little genuine research into long-term safety of vaccination is to their eternal discredit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to learn more about this homeopathic immunization protocol! I like to give my clients all the options and information that is available so they can make an informed decision. Thank you for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete

 
google14d89c2b3c97140a.html