Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vancouver’s vibrant Commercial Drive

< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9">

My father gave me a book as a Christmas gift in 1995.

It was the Reader’s Digest Encyclopedia of Homeopathy.

“This title caught my eye” he said. “Sounds weird, right up your alley…”

I had been interested in alternative and complementary health for decades.

I started to leaf through it immediately and couldn’t put the book down.

I was enchanted by Hahnemann’s vision of a system of healthcare that offered rapid, gentle, and effective cure.

By February 1996 I was enrolled in an introductory course to homeopathic home prescribing.

By 1998 I was enrolled at The Vancouver Homeopathic Academy and the rest, as they say is history…

Fast-forward to 2009, and I am delighted to be one of the homeopathic practitioners working from Access Natural Healing in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant Commercial Drive.

Allyson Burden DCH, NES(cert)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
google14d89c2b3c97140a.html